Tuesday 5 April 2011

Sickmouthys Music Diary Project: Day 1 (April 4th 2011)

As I was eating my porridge I put on VH1 and it was "50 Number 1's from the 90's" which, shamefully, is right up my alley. The following songs came on:

All Saints - Never Ever
Oasis - Dont Look Back In Anger
Gabrielle - Dreams
R Kelly - I Believe I Can Fly
Maria McKee - Show Me Heaven

I went to the gym in my sisters car and it was tuned into some local radio station. A song came on so bad that I wanted to eat my own head to avoid listening to it any further, because thats impossible I instead turned the radio off. A bit of iphone googling discovered it was thus:

The Wanted - Gold Forever

In the gym I had my ipod on shuffle and listened to the following:

Blur - Out Of Time
The Smiths - Cemetery Gates
Stereophonics - Goldfish Bowl
The Streets - When You Wasnt famous
Ash - Sometimes
The Verve - So Sister





No comments:

Post a Comment